Friday, October 2, 2009

What? Another Austin Blog?!!!

Yes. Here's another Austin, TX blog - but with a twist. I will be exploring the joys of living in Central and Old West Austin. Our old neighborhoods are the real Austin. No cookie-cutter blah, blah houses here. I'll be talking about my interests: Mid-Century Modern homes, Arts & Crafts Homes, Sustainable Design and UV Protection in the form of Shade Sails and Canopies.

ACL is in town again. I am sure that this will be another great festival. I only hope that it provides some lasting stimulus to our local economy because there are still lots of folks out of work.

Need shade for your home or business? Clock here for shade sails from a local Austin company. Mention this blog and receive 10% off of your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment